Turn your venue into a trendy gallery, filled with original artworks by local artists!
Give your customers something bright and colorful to look at while they are enjoying your hospitality.
With paintings being continually updated, there is always lots of interest.
- Imagine having your venue revamped with new original artwork, by local artists, every three to four months;
- This is achievable with Zoe’s Hospitality Art, where you not only have this great environment to work in, you can also make money on the sale of the works;
That’s right! A percentage of each sale is paid directly to you.
How it works
- Paintings are chosen, with your consultation, to suit your customers and décor;
- Paintings will have a price ticket attached with information and a very affordable wholesale price;
- When a painting is sold, your company will receive a commission;
- The sold painting will then be replaced with something similar so to fit in with the existing works;
- Every three to four months all paintings will be replaced and your waiting room will have a new fresh look!
Cost for turning your public areas into a Gallery
- There is no cost to you;
- There are no ongoing charges;
- No set contracts just a month by month agreement;
- Zoe covers the insurance of artworks.
- 15% commission paid on every painting sold;
- Sold paintings are replaced at no cost;
- A new-look venue every three to four months;
- Enjoy original art by local artists;
- Ongoing promotion and press releases;
- Recognition from clients and visitors of your appreciation and support of original art and artists.
Your blank walls can be transformed into an exciting gallery like this for customers and staff to enjoy!
I'm happy to come and chat about the concept with many photos of my works, then if you are happy to change your venue, I and my team will come with different size and colour painting combinations to get the best look for your place.